What are the prerequisites for PA online sports betting?
Some of the aspects that you need to consider before registering with a sports betting site in PA are as under:
- You have to be over the age of 21 to place your bets with PA sports betting sites.
- It is not required to have a PA resident status to bet on PA sports betting sites. But you need to be inside the state to take part in betting exclusively with PA sportsbooks.
- You can explore and discover a diverse variety of sporting events including all the big events in the US, such as the Super Bowl, World Series, and Kentucky Derby.
- Some of the sportsbooks in Pennsylvania also offer Poker apps that instill immense thrill and excitement in players.
- As PA online bettors, you may come across sports categories such as Football, Basketball, Baseball, Ice Hockey, and Volleyball to mention a few.
What does the future look like for sports betting in PA?
The future of PA sports betting looks extremely bright. Sportsbooks in Pennsylvania is a brand new category that got its legal status by HB 271 quite recently. The current reports reveal that the PA sports betting industry is expected to generate $200 million a year in tax revenues for Pennsylvania, while the DFS industry would generate another $5 million in taxes.
With sports betting being legalized and regulated in PA now, almost all the topnotch brands are slowly initiating the operation of sportsbooks in their gaming sites too. So, watch out!
Licenses and accreditations
When choosing a PA sports betting site, remember to check and inspect the licenses of the site. An authentic PA sports betting site is one that is licensed and regulated by the Pennsylvania Gambling Control Board. And so, we, at Penn Bet Online, thoroughly examine and scrutinize the authenticity and legality of all sportsbooks listed by us thus ensuring the players with a safe and secure online betting experience.
Almost all the PA sports betting sites promote Responsible Gaming. They offer all the necessary tips and advice to all the bettors on controlled gambling and help them place their bets in limits. The PA sportsbooks also allow the players to set deposit limits and provide the ‘self-exclude’ option where they can exclude themselves from betting for a specific period and then resume when they feel like. In addition to these, they strongly oppose underage gambling and take steps in preventing the fraudulent and criminal practices of gambling.
Deposit and withdrawal options
One of the major highlights of PA sports betting sites is that they offer the bettors with a number of trusted deposit options that ensure quick, safe and secure transfer of funds without any third-party involvement.
Some of the popular payment and deposit options include credit/debit cards, prepaid cards, eCheck, Bill Pay, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, PayNearMe, Wires and Money Orders.
Help and support
All the PA sports betting sites enlisted by us offer the bettors with an instant customer support system. The representatives can be reached out 24/7 via the live chat feature that can be found in the ‘Help’ section on the respective betting site. Besides live chat, the bettors can also contact the representatives through email and telephone.
Some of the sports betting sites in Pennsylvania also provide the bettors with a well-drafted FAQ section that aims at answering all the queries and concerns of the bettors instantaneously.